Why Choose Town Village Sterling Heights?
Detroit Area Premier Senior Living Apartments
Town Village Sterling Heights offers monthly rental senior apartments designed for an active retirement, even if you’re not quite ready to retire. From nine-foot ceilings to six-paneled doors, our open and airy one- and two-bedroom senior apartments feature exceptional attention to detail. Each apartment has a fully appointed kitchen with full-sized appliances, spacious walk-in closets, and just the right amount of space for the things that matter.
Our maintenance-free lifestyle leaves time for living life the way you choose. Enjoy the flexibility of all day restaurant-style dining, with meals served in sync with your schedule, rather than according to the clock. Town Village offers social opportunities every day, where residents can connect, share memories, build new friendships, and experience a sense of belonging. Our transportation team is happy to do the driving – whether you’re ready to hang up the car keys or just prefer to leave the driving to someone else now and then. Plus, our calendar is full of interesting activities every day, both on and off campus.
Independent Senior Living Apartments
Our monthly rental apartments include:
- Choice of one-bedroom or two-bedroom floor plans
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-sized refrigerator with ice maker, 30″ super capacity range and oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave, and garbage disposal
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, built-in seat, and safety features
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Extensive continental breakfast with daily featured hot item and choice of lunch or dinner in our Dining Room
- All day restaurant-style dining
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Utilities (except telephone, cable and internet)
- Emergency call system
- Daily check-in system
Monthly Rates Starting From: $2856.00
When you compare everything included with the Town Village Senior Living lifestyle, you may be surprised by how affordable senior apartment living can be. Download our Senior Living Cost Comparison guide.
Coming in 2018!
For residents living with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias, we will offer The Gem memory care program with a specially designed neighborhood that promotes choice, independence, and a supportive, enriching lifestyle.